The #RunBennettsRun is just one of the many fundraising activities the Bennett family are hosting for The Brain Tumour Charity in 2014. The raffle has been organised specifically to achieve Steph and Tony’s fundraising goal of £1000 at the Brighton Marathon on 6 April.
For just £2 a ticket you could win one of these incredible prizes:
The prize draw
- A Cambridge Satchel Company satchel
- A case of Jimmy’s Iced Coffee
- A limited edition Wimbledon coffee machine from Lavazza
- A bespoke portrait from alphabets&animals
- Any RunBling necklace or bracelet, featured on the Run Bling Facebook page, custom-made with embellishments (excludes charms).
- A selection of 12 Cake Pops from Sandy’s Cupcakes
- A FrameAgain picture frame and photo print
- A £50 voucher to spend in store at Absolute Running
- A case of wine from Jacob’s Creek (Winners must be 18 year or over to claim this prize)
- 3 x Mizuno hoodies (S, M, L)
- A necklace and bracelet set
- A bespoke fruit basket (Made to order)
- 6 x lovely beauty gift sets including make-up, hair care and pamper products .
- 12 cans of Mackeson stout
Raffle tickets will be on sale until 7 April at midnight and the draw will take place on 11 April. Winners will be picked and then contacted one by one in the order of which they were drawn to find out which prize they would like to claim. If for any reason we are unable to reach winners by phone after two attempts, I will allocate a prize to them myself. Winners will then have 1 week to claim the prize. If any prize goes unclaimed, another ticket will be drawn and the new winner will be contacted.
Tickets can be purchased directly from my awesome team of ticket sellers or you can make a donation online at: www.justgiving.com/tony-bennett4 and email me at email@example.com with your contact details so that I can get in touch if you’re a lucky winner. Good Luck!
This raffle is taking place exclusively in the UK but if you’re overseas and would still like to donate, we’d really appreciate it.